L' Shana Tova

Monday, July 25, 2011

Bye, Bye Torchwood

I'm not saying that I won't watch Torchwood anymore but I won't be driving home from Friday night synagogue services at 70 mph to catch it. I don't care about the new characters, the old characters offer no new life, and the storyline drags. I have also ended my membership with Torchwood Forum. After several American members unnecessarily attacked my patriotism because I supported the views of many UK fans who felt the show was "too Americanized" references to how the US had to save the UK in WWII were thrown around. REALLY? I believe that you can criticize or love a program without believing you own the show or the show's productors/writers/directors owe you anything. However, other forum members felt the need to be nasty and make honest debate personal because I was harsh about the performance/presentation of professionals who should be used to reviews by now.

Now what? The second part of Doctor Who's season starts soon . . . .

No comments:

Chad Kroeger's "Hero"

Jewish w/a British Accent - How Cool is That?

From Another Jewish Mother