L' Shana Tova

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Torchwood Stories from Me - Part 2 (NOTICE: SPOILER COMING!)

Waiting on final edits from my muse but the next story should be on fanfiction.net in a few days. This is one to help explain why Jack didn't say he loved Ianto while the man lay dying due to the 456 during Children of Earth. Just like my last stories, this is in two parts, offering a diary entry from Ianto and then one from Jack. I am about 1/2 through Jack's entry so look for it in a month or so.

Below is a taste of both:

From Suits in Space:
Neatly stacked boxes and a rich leather chair were all that was left of Ianto Jones' flat. Gwen Cooper and Rhiannon Jones, Ianto’s sister, were dusting window panes simply to have something left to do. Rhiannon’s husband, Jon, returned huffing and puffing after a load. "I guess it was thankful he was a poofter," he said, starting to pick up a box, "kept things so neat this was done in a jiffy!" Gwen shot him a nasty look. His effort to lighten the mood had clearly backfired.
As he scurried away taking his guilty conscious with him, his wife began softly sobbing again into a hankie she had found early on. "Why don't you go on love," Gwen said to her kindly, her arm on the grieving woman's shoulder, "I can finish up here." She nodded, looking somewhat relieved and moved quickly toward the exit. There she nearly collided with her husband who was coming back for the last of the boxes. Sternly, Gwen told him, "Take care of her, eh. Rhys and I can handle these." He acknowledged the order like an uncertain solider on a confusing mission.
One box was left in the room. It mostly had books in it. Rhiannon had designated it for charity but Gwen saved something atop. Ianto had stored most of his completed diaries in the safe at the Hub, so they were destroyed. This one survived because it was still at his apartment. And although she felt slightly dirty about it, Gwen couldn’t help herself. Ianto and Jack were bickering several days before 456 arrived and she wanted to know why. She hoped it would give some clue about Jack’s disappearance and whether or not he would come back this time.
Gwen poured herself into the last piece of furniture in the flat, a large armed leather chair. With a chill in the room and heavy heart, she pulled a wool blanket over her and opened the book. The story started with the off – world adventure Jack and Ianto took two months before the 456.


From Return to Regrets:
Chapter One: The Gift
I know that I got her for him as a gift but I hadn’t anticipated my childish jealousy. He seemed different with her than he has ever been with me or maybe I was just paying more attention this time. Typically, I’m drunk or high on something during my threesomes. And when I’m just shagging him, I’m too busy listening to those fantastic sounds he makes to see how he looks. The intensity in his countenance as he massaged her asshole with his dick made me wonder if he enjoyed fucking me as much. I don’t like to agree with my gay friends who say I turned him out. I would like to think it was more than just bringing out some dormant curiosity. G-d knows I’ve had enough of that tarnished shit. Long ago, he hinted at deeper feelings and I uncharacteristically share more with him than with the others, even Gwen. But nothing has ever been said, let alone confirmed. Yet, that night, I nearly lost my mind as I watched my lover fuck his belated birthday present on a posh couch in the master suite of a luxury space cruiser.


Also, I want to give a belated shout out to a documentary I recently found out about It's called "Bi the Way". A group of film makers cross the country interviewing folks about bisexuality. For a better explanation, check out the website, http://bithewaymovie.com/ Hollar!

No comments:

Chad Kroeger's "Hero"

Jewish w/a British Accent - How Cool is That?

From Another Jewish Mother