L' Shana Tova

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WHO IS DON IMUS ANYWAY?

I recently sent this “comment” through the blogs of several news organizations. As you can tell, I am so over this story:

“Why are we wringing our hands about this idiot? We should be more concerned about who and why he has the audience he does. They aren't the ones who are complaining about his remarks and continued sipping their morning coffee while he continued ranting over something else. He isn't controlling them but sparking something steaming inside of them-something we need to explore. Why do humans continue to feel the need to stomp on someone else in order to feel better? As an African-American female, I could care less if this guy gets fired because I will probably never see him in any other capacity than radio/tv. I will, however, run into his listeners on a daily basis and that frightens me.”

No comments:

Chad Kroeger's "Hero"

Jewish w/a British Accent - How Cool is That?

From Another Jewish Mother